Fast Reports with AirNAB
Pacific Test & Balance utilizes Building Start’s digital recording platform, AiRNAB, to capture and share air and water balancing data between all parties on your project. AiRNAB is paperless and transparent, so it saves time, and significantly reduces errors.
We use AiRNAB to view daily TAB progress online, and because AiRNAB's system is digital, we print and deliver your final TAB report as soon as the project is complete.
Why wait for weeks (or even months) for your final TAB report? PacTAB eliminates waste, reduces errors, and saves time by going digital with AiRNAB.
With AiRNAB We Can:
- Log in and view air balance readings anytime
- Track all recorded readings with usernames and date/time stamps
- View a chronological TAB work audit trail
- Easily track field issues and monitor the progress of the trade responsible for resolving them
- Generate final TAB reports within 24-48 hours of project completion, regardless of project size.
- Quickly turn around the final TAB report required for a certificate of occupancy – no problem!